Monday, October 15, 2007

I Return


So...yeah...it's been a while. Sorry about that to both of my faithful readers. I decided to put the blog on the back burner for a while because "I was too busy" or "I have enough to worry about" or "I write enough in school". All lame excuses. I have been feeling stagnant lately. I feel like my mind hasn't been working towards what it wants to be working towards. Yes I got a job reviewing albums for The Silent Ballet which provides an opportunity to not only listen to neato bands, but also to write weekly. Yes I have an English/Philosophy class that is quite invigorating and requires a weekly paper, but I feel like my essay skill are suffering. I feel like my ability to really explicate my ideas is dwindling with lack of use. It really isn't, but I feel that way. I want to keep my mind sharp. My idle mind drives me crazy and I can't get into a habit of letting myself wallow the hours away doing mindless tasks. I must write my ideas. I must tell stories. I must blog.

So consider this my official coming out of retirement speech, that is if anyone every sees this again. Oh well, it really is just for my well being.

No comments: