Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Day of Events


Today was full of little things that were just not regular things. Started off with a nice slider while riding my bike to school. I ended up spending the rest of the day with muddy pants and jacket (teach me to forgo bringing a change of clothes). After class I went to the Union for food where a homeless man was having a 100% psychotic episode. It was a little on the scary side because I didn't really know what was going to happen next. In spite of that the next irregularity happened when I was able to complete the first bit of dialog for a new project I am working on, again in spite of a girl sitting next to me who was wearing a skirt that barely contained her bosoms. Following that I went to class that was pleasantly redirected to spending the hour in the Museum of Fine Arts. That about sums up the irregularities

Toblog's photo: "Crossroads Mall"

1 comment:

napalmbrain said...

Boy, if she's trying to cover up her bosoms with her skirt, she's in for more trouble than she thinks.